Monday, June 8, 2009

My OTHER Job

For those of you who don't share an office with me and have yet to be subjected to my new favourite hobby, allow me to introduce you to...


Farm Town! Above, you will see "me", or at least, my Farm Town alter ego, cleverly named "Natalie" to disguise my true identity. Next to "me" is my new goat, given as a gift from one of my Farm Town "neighbours" some time yesterday. His name is Billy. Obviously.

Below, my farm :o) Please keep in mind, people, that it is a work in progress. Even now, I have roses and carnations blooming, and a field of sunflowers to tend!

The newest addition to my farm is the barn... it sure does add something to the scene, doesn't it?

And, here "I" am again, this time flanked by my spotty dog. On the other side of me is my water well. Sure comes in handy!

So, yep, I'm sure into Farm Town. Gives me something fun and completely inconsequential to occupy my time with, and for that, I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment