Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blame the Economy!

Dani and I went shopping at "THE MALL" last night (which everyone who is anyone knows is referring to West Edmonton Mall) which was fun. For the most part. I'm incredibly poor right now, and not at the height of the self-confidence game, so a pretty forceful and clamoring part of me kept insisting that I shop and spend money (that I do not have) because buying things makes me feel happy. But, I couldn't buy anything to make me feel happy, because I have no money! It was a very difficult outing. Fun, because hanging out with that kooky Doube Deuce is always a good time. But, you know, difficult. For those other reasons.

Anyways. here are the Top 5 Things I Wanted to Buy Yesterday But Couldn't Because I Have No Money:

1. Tote bag from Old Navy
















2. Frame from Anthropologie









3. Halter top from Ricki's








4. Ring from American Eagle









5. T-Shirt from Old Navy


1 comment:

  1. Girl on the CornerJune 4, 2009 at 12:17 PM

    You should post what the total of those items come to. You might feel better when you see how much money you saved.

    ReplyDelete