Sunday, April 12, 2009

Flashback to 1990

Okay, so obviously there is no scarcity of things to make fun of in this picture. Let me point out my favourite part of it: my tie-dyed hammer pants, which I probably a) tie-dyed in a basin in the back yard or b) picked out at the store myself. Can't quite remember. I did love my tie-dyed clothing products back then. Hey, at least I'm wearing an ecologically-conscious t-shirt! I was a little tree-hugger since the start!

This is my 4th grade class picture, in case you're wondering. The teacher is Mr. Miller. I actually ran into him about a year and a half, two years ago, when I was still working at Chapters. Naturally I had to say hi. Kinda crazy! Actually, there are 5 kids in this picture that I've also run into. I guess the world isn't as small as I once thought it was!

Below is Li's Grade 4 class picture. My class was totally way better, except her's had her in it! And somehow she scammed the prime spot! Can I just say that she was a waaaay better dressed kid? ;)

1 comment:

  1. LOL! What a cute pic :) Those are great pants, too. But don't let me off the hook so easy; did you not notice the oh-so-uncool rolled-up pant-leg cuffs I'm sporting?
    I remember scoring that prime spot - I was so excited to be holding the placard!

    ReplyDelete