Wednesday, July 15, 2009

b. July 8, 1983


If someone had told me back on that fateful day when Dani interviewed me for a job at Carlton Cards that we would one day be best buds, that she would be someone I share all my secrets with, and that we would even travel to VEGAS together, I don't think I would have believed them. But, sure enough, that's what's happened. Working in retail again would not have been bearable if it hadn't been for Double Deuce, and life as I know it would not be halfway as fun if she wasn't a part of it.

Dani, you make me laugh with your crazy sense of humour, and of course, all those times you're just being your unintentionally amusing self ;) You are so sweet to me, and all the little thoughtful things that you do and have done to make me smile are appreciated more than I could ever express. You have the most beautiful smile of anyone I've ever known, can BS with the best of 'em, rejuvenated my appreciation for BSB, and are the perfect mixture of maturing adult and child-at-heart. If this was a yearbook, I'd write "never change"... and I'd mean it. I love you, pretty girl! And if you ever change our plans for an imaginary date again, I'm going to scratch your new blue iPod! And tell Nick Carter that you have Syphilis.

1 comment:

  1. :O
    I'm pretty sure that Nick had Syphilis a looong time ago, so whatevs :P

    ReplyDelete