Friday, May 1, 2009

On The Way There


Just a picture I took from the plane on the way to Las Vegas. The little winky glint at the top is the moon. It was just a sliver then, but on the way back last night/uber-early this morning the moon was a huge gorgeous crescent. I would have snapped a pic of it but my camera battery was dead and Dani's camera was tucked away in her carry-on. I would have asked for her to dig it out but she was pretty busy freaking out in the seat next to me. A little turbulence managed to turn her into a wreck in mere nanoseconds... which, as far as sights go, almost made up for not getting a tangible memory of what it's like to fly alongside the moon.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh... how peaceful :) The glow of that night sky; it's so nice. Too bad about your camera, though, and poor Dani!

    ReplyDelete