Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tea Anemone

For bookclub a couple of weeks ago we went to Steeps. I had to get that kind of tea that comes in a little wrapped bundle that, when it is steeping, unfurls like a flower blooming. I mean, how cool is that!? And then, when the little bundle is done opening up, that is when your tea is pretty much ready for drinking! It's like a rice cooker, but, instead of rice it is tea, and instead of cooking... well, you get what I'm trying to say ;) Anyways, the taste was okay, but the tea leaves kind of creeped me out.

1 comment:

  1. I had that tea too! Not today, but last summer, at a place called Robin's Nest, lol. They call it magic flower tea, or something like that. You're right, it does look a little freaky, kinda like a spikey octopus-type-creature.

    ReplyDelete