Friday, April 3, 2009

Laurence's REAL Lookout

My brother and I were walking along Saskatchewan Drive last night, you know, doing that whole 'exercise' thing, and look what I found! Former Edmonton Mayor Laurence Decore DIDN'T get the shaft, like I'd previously thought! Smack dab halfway down the drive, there it was... a huge observation area overlooking the river and the downtown core of Edmonton, with a sign labeling it the authentic Laurence Decore Lookout! Beautiful! It was a gloomy, semi-snowy day yesterday, and I took these pictures a) from across the street, and b) while being rushed by my embarrassed younger brother, so they aren't that awesome, and don't show the view in even half of its spectacular glory, but... you get the idea!



Also, I'd like to take a moment to thank the heavens for clear sidewalks. Thank you!

1 comment: