Monday, March 30, 2009

This morning, on my walk to work, I happened to look up at a passing car and catch the driver waving at me. After not being able to place either the man's face or his vehicle in the following thirty seconds, I turned down my iPod and put up my guard. I'm not sure what I was expecting... okay, that's a lie. I was TOTALLY expected this guy to do a u-turn and catch up with me. For what reason, you ask? To tazer me, of course! Then, once I had been rendered completely immobile, he'd haul my body off to harvest it's (my?) organs.

Have I been living in the city too long?

On the plus side, here is a pretty tree picture! I love trees... creepy ones, sad ones, lovely ones, full ones, bare ones, thick ones, skinny ones. Trees pretty much rule.

Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come.
- Chinese proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment