Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Good Hair Day

So I altered my morning routine today and spent a little more time on my toilette before departing for work. Said toilette involved the usual shampoo and conditioning, but also included the use of not only a blow dryer, but a flat iron too! Apparently the people in my life are not used to me getting cleaned up real nice 'cause I had five different individuals compliment me on my hair today. And that's not including those who didn't voice their opinions, keeping their "hmm, she doesn't look as crap as usual" comments to themselves.

Five compliments in one day? Pretty much demands photographic evidence. That way, when I go into work tomorrow sporting my usual dishevelled chic, my coworkers can fondly look back on the day I did my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment